Design Trade Program
As designers and builders of fine furniture, we celebrate the creative passion of the professional design community. We invite you to participate in the Thos. Moser Design Trade Program and we look forward to being a resource for you.
• Exclusive Trade Pricing: All Trade members will receive a discount on their purchase of any Thos. Moser designs*.
• Design Trade Sales Support: Our showroom and customer care center teams are experts in serving the trade and supporting your needs. We have showrooms in major cities along the East Coast and one in California, that you may access whenever needed. Or you can call our Customer Care Center at 800.708.9045.
• Custom Furniture Design: Our product development engineers will work with you to create pieces specifically designed to fit your clients’ needs. We will waive our $200 drawing fee for the first three consultations. After that, the $200 fee can be applied to the final purchase amount.
• Alternative Wood Sourcing: Traditionally, we work with walnut, cherry and white oak. If your project requires alternative wood species, we will work closely with family-owned sustainable tree farms to find the right wood for your project.
• Wide Range of Upholstery Options: We offer a large variety of high-quality leather and fabrics. We also accept customer supplied materials selections.
• Tools for Client Presentations: Receive access to our library of tear sheets, samples, swatches and high-resolution product images to support any design pitches or client presentations.
• Shop Tours: Schedule a visit for your clients to come to our Maine workshop and see where all the product is made; simply call us at 800.708.9703.
*Trade discount excludes custom designs, the NYPL Branch Chair, and Thos. Moser Accessories.
Please fill out the form below to apply for the Thos. Moser Design Trade Program.
Membership is contingent upon receipt of appropriate credentials and completed application. Non-designer related business or professions may not qualify for the program. Thos. Moser reserves the right to make all membership determinations at our sole discretion. Each designer on staff must individually apply for membership to this program. Approved members will receive an email confirming membership.
This is a membership application, not a credit application. Terms & Conditions of the program are subject to change.
You will be notified upon acceptance of your application.
We’ve partnered with award-winning executive moving companies to deliver most of our furniture from coast-to-coast using a “white glove” level of service. Their drivers are trained to handle the special requirements of Thos. Moser furniture, and they take great pride in satisfying our customers. For information regarding our delivery process and charges, click here.