Working With Designers
As designers and builders of fine furniture, we celebrate the creative passion of the professional design community. We welcome you to participate in the Thos. Moser Design Trade Program, and look forward to being a partner and resource for you.
When you specify our pieces, you and your client can rest assured — we guarantee our furniture for a lifetime of satisfied use.
- Special trade pricing. Not to be combined with any other promotional offers.
- Design Trade sales support — Contact a showroom near you, or call our Customer Care Center, both of which are uniquely qualified to assist you and provide the best possible solution for your clients.
- Custom furniture design and rendering services — Our design and engineering teams work with you to create pieces specifically designed to fit your clients’ needs.
- Alternative wood sourcing and finish options — We will work with most any hardwood species. We work closely with family-owned sustainable tree farms to find just the right wood for your project.
- Wide range of fabric and leather upholstery options — We can also accept customer-owned-material selections.
- Tools to make your client presentations easier — You will have access to our library of tear sheets and hi-resolution product images.
- Shop tours for your clients to see where it is made — Schedule your visit to our Maine workshop by calling us at 800.708.9703.
Complete the application form and include the following credentials:
- W9 Federal ID form of official document showing EIN
- US Tax Exemption or Resale Certificate
- Business Card or Business Letterhead
- Proof of valid membership in one or more of the following:
- American Society of Interior Designers (ASID)
- International Interior Design Association (IIDA)
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Certified Interior Decorator (CID)
- Interior Design Association or Society (IDA)
- Other current business or state professional license in a residential or commercial design business or hospitality industry.
Please fill out the form below to apply for the Thos. Moser Design Trade Program. You can also download and fill out the PDF version to fax or email your application.
Membership is contingent upon receipt of appropriate credentials and completed application. Non-designer related business or professions may not qualify for the program. Thos. Moser reserves the right to make all membership determinations at our sole discretion. Each designer on staff must individually apply for membership to this program. Approved members will receive an email confirming membership.
This is a membership application, not a credit application. Terms & Conditions of the program are subject to change.
You will be notified upon acceptance of your application.
We’ve partnered with award-winning executive moving companies to deliver most of our furniture from coast-to-coast using a “white glove” level of service. Their drivers are trained to handle the special requirements of Thos. Moser furniture, and they take great pride in satisfying our customers. For information regarding our delivery process and charges, click here.