Thos. Moser is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for the widest possible audience, regardless of ability. We are in the process of improving the user experience for everyone and it is our goal to adhere to the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Thos. Moser is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Measures to Support Accessibility
We are taking the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Thos. Moser website, both presently and as future enhancements.
- Regular accessibility assessments using 3rd party accessibility tools like Arc.
- Ensuring Keyboard operability
- Objective: Attempt to operate the website using only a keyboard to navigate.
- Review and remediation steps are in progress to improve keyboard access throughout the site.
- Ensuring Magnification Support
- Objective: Check that the site can be magnified to 400% without losing information.
- Review and remediation steps are in progress to improve magnification ability of the site.
- Ensuring Screen Reader Accessibility and Clarity
- Objective: Screen readers provide an auditory version of digital content; ensure content can be accessed appropriately.
- Review and remediation steps are in progress to improve screen reader usage while accessing the website.
- Review code at a development level to ensure that elements are Semantically clear and organized in the DOM coherently to maintain site accessibility over time.
- Ensuring form field legibility and clarity stemming from use of 3rd party platform not meeting Accessibility Standards,
- Link styling improvements to enhance Understandability,
- Image improvements to enhance Perceivability and Understandability, and
- Video behavior improvements to Improve Understandability of bage behavior.
Accessibility of the Thos. Moser website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
We view accessibility as an ongoing effort and continually seek solutions that will bring all areas of our website to the same level of overall web accessibility. We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Thos. Moser.
Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Thos. Moser:
- Phone: 800.862.1973
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor Address: 72 Wrights Landing, Auburn, Maine
We try to respond to feedback within two business days.