2012 | Louisville, KY
The Hyatt Corporation in partnership with FRCH approached Thos. Moser Contract to custom outfit their Sway Restaurant in the Louisville, Kentucky hotel. The tables and seating were designed and finished to endure a rigorous hospitality setting in a range of size and styles suiting diverse spaces and aesthetics throughout the restaurant. Tables and table tops were manufactured in quarter-sawn Cherry and rift-sawn White Oak hardwood. The seating was done in both Ash and Cherry.
- Hyatt Corporation
- FRCH Design Worldwide
- Eastward Side Chair
- Custom Square Chair
- Custom Parsons Tables
- Custom Table with Shelf
- Rectangular Table
- Custom Table Tops
- Specified table dimensions in multiple sizes
- Specified table top dimensions built to fit customer metal bases in multiple sizes
- Stained to match customer spec
- Connecting hardware for custom table shelf attachments
- Upholstery in Customers-Own-Material
Schedule a consultation with one of our specialists.
For more information about our contract furniture design experience or for press and media inquiries please use the contact options below. We will respond within 48 hours, Monday through Friday during business hours.